Pool & Spa Automation
How would you like to sit back, relax and put your pool on cruise control? With an automated control system, scheduling and operating your filtration cycles, heating, pool and landscape lighting, water features and more all become blissfully automatic.
Get total control with a simple & easy to use pool & spa automation system
Automated control systems have seen rapid growth in recent years, both in technology and use. The technology and programming flexibility ensure equipment runs at peak efficiency for minimum energy usage and cost.
Whether you include automation in a new construction or pool remodel project, you’ll make pool ownership a much simpler experience. Automated control systems give you easy, one-touch control of pool equipment and features.
Their versatile programming also allows users to run equipment during off-peak times and schedule multiple shorter cycles rather than one long cycle for further savings.
Smart Device. Smart Pool. Smart You. – Intelligent pool control from your smart phone, tablet, or web-connected device.
iAquaLink allows you to control your pool anytime, anywhere. Using a free app for your smartphone or web-connected device, you can control all the elements of your pool or pool/spa system, even when you’re on the go.
iAquaLink can be used on more mobile device platforms than any other pool control system.
- Free apps for Apple® and Android™ smartphones and tablets.
- Mobile web-app works on virtually any other smart device.
iAquaLink is Easy & Convenient
- On the golf course or on the go, control your pool anytime, anywhere with iAquaLink.
- Most intuitive and user-friendly mobile pool controller ever.
- iAquaLink can be used alone, or combined with the complete line of wall-mounted or wireless AquaLink® interfaces.
- User accounts can be created in minutes, used immediately, and the service is free.
- Control multiple pools from a single app.
- Have the pool or spa ready to use as soon as you get home. Forgot to turn the temperature down while on vacation? Not a problem with iAquaLink.
Global, 24/7 control of any device connected to the AquaLink System.
- Pool, spa, and solar valves
- Pool temperature
- Spa temperature
- Laminar jets
- Light dimmers
- Pool cleaner
- Color and white lights
- Landscape lights
- Filter pump
- Booster pump
- And much more
Great for the Owner on the Go
Advanced automated pool control is also great for vacation homes, or travel heavy pool owners who spend lengthy periods of time away from their pools. A simple check of your smartphone, tablet or computer can have you reviewing and updating any pool function while you’re away. Are you ready to simplify your life with automation?
Contact SwimTech at 770-205-3131 to learn more!